The Valnes WebLock access control system for shopping centres helps to manage the shopping centre in a manner that minimizes the time expenditure. Organizing the entire entrance and access rights system to the centre is intelligently done via the web application. Staff card authorizations may be delegated to the tenants and can be revoked by a couple of clicks, if necessary. Thanks to web-administrated automatic door setting system, the security guard no longer has to open and close the doors manually one by one.
GIVING THE RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE EMPLOYEES
- The rights of access are conveniently administrated in Estonian from the Valnes WebLock online application. An administrative service order may also be placed to the Valnes company.
- Into the system may also have been registrated multiple users with administrative authorizations. Tenants can be granted limited rights to use the administrative interface.
- Groups of predefined rights for more convenient card order placement and for the administration of authorizations.
- Possibility to use a one-off 24-hour code.
- Personalized keycards with company logo and other personal staff data necessary for identification
- Staff access may be linked to a new ID-cardor card authorizing the right of travelling in the public transport.
- You may also gain access, by using codes, chips or keycards. Each staff member may also be given a personal access code, which can be revoked by the administrator in just a few clicks, if necessary.
- Temporary unique code or temporary staff card emitted for a new employee.
GENERAL ADMINISTRATION OF THE ENTRANCE TO THE CENTRE
- The entrance to the center will automatically open and lock according to the settings on the basis of weekdays. The security guard no longer has to manually open and close the doors.
- It is possible to use only exit mode at the customer entrances, i.e. the automatic doors only open from the inside. After a certain time, the sensor will no longer open the door from outside.
- Automatic settings for the summer and the winter door regime.
- It is easy to add exceptions for specific dates (e.g. public holidays) in the Valnes WebLock self-service environment.
- The proper operation of the door can be controlled at any time via the web interface.
- Working time records.
- Locking of the personal lockers of the staff.
- Submission of access codes to the courier.
- Use of the barrier of the parking lot or the garage with the staff card or chip.
- Valnes WebLock access control for shopping centres is applicable to a variety of companies’ needs.
- Valnes WebLock access control system for shopping centres is merely one part of the entire locking service. Valnes offers a complete set for a locking solution, starting from the project and finishing with the instalment, including door automation, door closers, panic locks, handholds and door handles.
Ask for more or schedule an appointment already today to get further information on various options: firstname.lastname@example.org