- Identification of lock case and cylinder: Watch the video.
- Euro cylinder replacement: Watch the video.
- Oval cylinder replacement: Watch the video.
- Round cylinder replacement and fitting: Watch the video.
- Replacing Finnish standard cylinder with oval cylinder: Watch the video.
- Changing handles: Watch the video.
If you wish to buy a new lock or a locking product, watch the videos about identification and changing of locks before going to the store that sells the products of Valnes.
If your lock does not work try to find out which part of the locking system has broken down. The whole locking system must be replaced only if lock cylinder, lock case and door handle are all damaged. In this case the simplest solution is to buy the most suitable Valnes lock set that contains all these components. If only one part of the lock is broken down, buy a new handle, lock case or cylinder separately. In this case it is important to identify the type of your lock and find the right parts for it.